Get help with Storipress
If you’re struggling with something on your journey, take a look at the following guide
- Include a clear and concise title in the subject line. This will help the team quickly understand the issue and prioritize it accordingly.
- Include the GraphQL query or mutation that you used, as well as any variables that you passed in. This will help the team see exactly what you were trying to do when the issue occurred.
- If relevant, include any error messages or other output that you received when the issue occurred.
Here is a template for reporting an issue:
Title: [Short Description of Issue]
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
- [Step 1]
- [Step 2]
- [Step 3]
- GraphQL Query/Mutation: [Include the GraphQL query or mutation that you used]
- Variables: [Include the variables that you passed in, if any]
- Expected result: [What you expected to happen]
- Actual result: [What actually happened]
- Notes: [Any additional information that might be helpful]
Keep in mind that the more information you can provide, the faster the team will be able to help you resolve the issue. If you have any questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to the intercom or [email protected] .